Five Things You Want to Know About the Fifth Year of IdeaWF
- IdeaWF is a grass-roots effort to help grow our local economy from within – conceived by the business community, financed by the business community. The City of Wichita Falls / 4A Fund also provides about a third of the contest’s support
- IdeaWF winners must show that most of their revenue will come from outside the local area, thus creating new jobs and bringing new money to our region
- IdeaWF is helping to revive the spirit of entrepreneurship in Texoma, a spirit that has long been THE story of our area’s success. More Texas cities are creating contests like IdeaWF to support entrepreneurship
- Forty-two area businesses financially supported IdeaWF 2013
- IdeaWF 2014 will have a prize package worth $75,000 – our largest ever.
If you would like to invest in our community by investing in IdeaWF, call (397-4634) or email (email@example.com) Jeff Stambaugh, Director of the Lalani Center for Entrepreneurship and he’ll gladly arrange for your investment!